Call for a free, no-obligation quote
It's often difficult to know what something will cost until we can evaluate it in person. That's why you can expect a free, no-obligation quote. That way you can get to know us and we can give you a fixed price, up front, so you will know what you can expect to pay before you agree to the work. This helps avoid any nasty cost surprises.
Sometimes I can quote a price on the spot and do the work on the initial visit. I carry a wide range of tools and supplies in my van. Other times, I'll have to apply more effort to research solutions and develop designs before I can offer a quote.
Quoting provides you with the certainty of agreeing on the result and the price ahead of time. As a professional tradesman, quoting requires that I clearly define the scope of the work and to think through the work flow so that I can do the job efficiently and effectively. This saves you from those awkward moments created by poor communication, insufficient
planning and dis-organisation. In the event that a job is open-ended, we can discuss this together to get a best-guess estimate.
Feel free to ring us on 0416 643 782 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Guarantee - We're confident in our solutions, so much so that we guarantee all our workmanship for 1-year. I have a performance rating of 98.5%. On the occasion that I need to return to your home to conduct a repair, I usually do so within 48 hours.
Terms and conditions:
1. Quotes cover only works stated. Any unforeseen or additional work will be considered a variation and will be charged accordingly
or quoted separately.
2. We will exercise due care to protect customer property during repair, but because some walls, floors and ceilings may hide plumbing or electricity,
we will not be held liable for any costs for damage or repairs occurring from drilling or making holes in the customer’s property.
3. This quotation is dependent on your acceptance of our credit terms, this being payment within seven (7) days of receipt of our invoice. Payment procedure is to be in accordance with the Building and Construction Industry Securities of Payment Act 1999.
4. Deposits for materials may be required before work is performed. Materials supplied are subject to guarantee passed on by the manufacturer.
5. Quotes remain available for acceptance for 30 days from date issued. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw our offer at any time.
6. Except where noted, repairs are guaranteed against defect in workmanship for a period of 12 months.